Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Mantle


Our house is a work in progress, but after many long hours of painting wood work and walls over Thanksgiving I am happy to have a mantle to decorate for the first time. One of my favorite details of our home is our double-sided fireplace. This means double the fun when decorating for the holidays. You may notice a theme running throughout our house so far - neutrals, light and bright! I am carrying that theme into our holiday decor this year because I just can't get enough of it. Even though our mantle is still missing a few items (large mirror for the wall and new floor tile) I am loving this space in our home right now. So festive and cozy!







Trees and Woodland Creatures: Target, Snowball GarlandAnthropologie, Large Felt GarlandWest Elm, StockingsRestoration Hardware (similar), Lanterns: Pottery Barn 

And one more cozy one by the fire...


XO,

Jacqueline 

No comments:

Post a Comment