Thursday, February 20, 2014

Faux Fur & Flannels











Top: exact Nordstrom (unavailable), similar here, Scarf: exact Nordstrom (unavailable), similar here, Leggings: exact Nordstrom Rack (in store), Booties: exact Nordstrom (unavailable), similar here 

I don't know about many of you, but this winter has been one of the worst I can ever remember. I will be the first to admit that I am a complete wimp when it comes to cold weather. That's why I was so excited when I was able to come home from work this week and spend some time outdoors in the sunshine shooting photos. If I am being completely honest, this has been on my to-do list for awhile now and I have found myself slacking due to weather. I am going to try hard to not let the weather get in my way anymore. I am doing my best to put winter out of my mind and only think ahead to spring and warmer weather. It is right around the corner anyways, right?

This oversized flannel is perfect weekend wear. I particularly love it paired with the faux fur scarf for an extra warm look. Until that much anticipated spring weather does arrive, I am getting the most use out of all my leggings and booties (though anxiously awaiting a trade-in). If you are like me and have spent a majority of your winter cooped up, I encourage you to get out and enjoy the sunshine any chance you get in the next few weeks. I promise it's good for your soul! Spring is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment