Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Live-in Boyfriend Jeans








Top: Madewell, similar here, here and here, JeansOld Navy, Booties: Nine West (old), similar here and here, Bag: Kate Spade, Earrings: Francescas (old), similar here and here. 

It's not very often that we get to see our friends from college since many of them are spread out and living in different places. This past weekend we were not only able to catch up with a few of them but we got to see a friend who has been living overseas for the past year. We were so happy to open our home and host for the afternoon before heading to dinner downtown. Let's just say it was such a refreshing time and we were thankful to have such a beautiful day of sunshine to shoot some photos beforehand. 

I am just going to go ahead and predict that I will be living in these boyfriend jeans this spring. I tend to lean more towards dark wash jeans, but I am loving a little bit of change and a more casual look with this light wash pair. Not to mention how comfy them are! Since we starting to ease our way into spring, I decided to pair them with a fair isle sweater and cognac booties. Be sure to check back in the next few months as I'm sure I will be styling them differently for warmer temperatures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment