Monday, October 27, 2014

COLOR CRUSH | MUSTARD










SweaterASOS (unavailable), similar here and here, Denim: Old Navy (old), BootiesKemi Suede Fringe Booties

The past few days have been absolutely beautiful. There is something about a walk on a fall day that I just love. And our neighborhood was definitely made for walkin'. Among many other things this fall, I have been completely crushing on anything and everything mustard. It just screams fall to me! This flowy sweater was no exception. I chose to pair it with black denim and a pair of black fringe booties. I opted for a more simple look, but I also love the idea of adding a gold statement necklace or a printed scarf as well. Hope you are all enjoying this fall as much as I am! 

How beautiful is this huge yellow tree behind our house? It just keeps getting prettier and prettier!  

No comments:

Post a Comment