Monday, October 20, 2014

ELEMENTARY STYLE TURNS 1



Image via Pinterest

This past weekend, Elementary Style turned one! Hard to believe I have been blogging for a year now. I want to start off by saying a huge "thank you" to all of you who stop by every once and awhile. Your support means more to me than you know. It's weird. In the blogging world it can get hard to not always think about numbers...how many people visit your blog, how many page views you have had, how many new followers you have. Honestly, I do my best to not think about those things. I constantly have to remind myself why I started this in the first place. To me it's about doing what I love and sharing that with others. If this blog can inspire one person to follow their dreams and do more of what they love on a daily basis - than I am happy. The past few years for me have been a roller coaster career wise. Even today I struggle with feeling like I don't get to use as much creativity in my job as I would like to. I am so thankful to have a place that I can use as a creative outlet on a daily basis if I choose to. If you are thinking about starting a blog, my advice would be this. Do it. Everyone has to start somewhere! One of my favorite quotes I have seen flying around Pinterest is, "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle". It's so true! Life is too short not to follow your dreams and do what you love.

I am excited about some of the things I have been working on for the upcoming year! I have had some things laid on my heart lately that I cannot wait to share with you guys. All I can say right now is this...sometimes the Lord places something on our hearts, pushes us to take risks, and asks us to trust him. There may be some changes coming to Elementary Style, but I promise they will be good changes. I hope that you all continue to follow along!

Thanks again for stopping by. I would love to know...what would you like to see on the blog this upcoming year? Leave your comments below!

XO, 

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment