Monday, March 24, 2014

IN MY SUITCASE | FUN IN THE SUN

Fun in the Sun

After being slightly absent from the blogging world for a few weeks it feels good to be back! On top of work, prepping for vacation, and the crazy up and down weather, Dan and I have started the home search process which is already proving to be more stressful than I had imagined. That is why I am looking forward to our beach trip coming up this week so much! A little R&R and sunbathing on the beach is just what this girl needs right now. I am beyond thrilled that spring has officially started and warmer days are on the way. Never have I ever been more excited to say farewell to a winter season. I am also happy to share that there are some pretty exciting things coming to the blog in the upcoming months. Stay tuned for more! 

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment