Friday, March 28, 2014

THE NEUTRAL MANI


Well it's vacation time and what better way to start it off than with some pampering? Ever since our wedding (photo below), this neutral mani has been my go-to. Almost every time I go into the salon I find myself asking for the creamy pale pink/white nail color. I can't seem to find a color I like more. I suggest using this color in the spring and summer. It looks great with a tan! Today I'm sharing a few of my favorite colors if you'd like to try the look at home. ESSIE BALLET SLIPPERS is one of my all time favorites. You will need three coats and a nice top coat. I really like SALLY HANSEN INSTA-DRY ANTI CHIP TOP COAT. I also love ESSIE FIJI. This one definitely has a more pink undertone but still looks wonderful. If you decide to try the neutral mani let me know what you think!


P.S. If you are in the Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus area and looking for a wedding photographer, I HIGHLY suggest Lily. We absolutely adore her. Bonus...she also travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment