Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tassel Trim Poncho


Lately we have found ourselves so wrapped up in house projects that I feel like I have been neglecting the "fashion and style" aspect of this blog. I first off, want to apologize and let you know that I still plan to do these posts -- I just may not have been doing the best job lately. Weekends have become my absolute favorite times. During the week I truly miss being at home and spending time with our little family. Weekends allow time for both of us to slow down, enjoy time with one another, and just simply relax.

This past weekend we did just that (well, for a little while). With the holidays right around the corner, it is one of the busiest times of the year, but slow quiet mornings are never taken for granted around here. Call it what you want, but ponchos/blanket scarves/capes, have been one of my go-tos as the weather continues to get colder. What can be better than wrapping up in a "blanket" and calling it fashionable? They are perfect for lounging around the house, drinking coffee, and pinning the morning away. Not to mention, cuddling with your (huge) puppy!







Tassel Trim Poncho, others herehere (under $20), here and here (under $20).

No comments:

Post a Comment