Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Oversized Cardigan









Cardigan sweater: Nordstrom Rack, similar hereherehere and here

This past weekend Ohio was hit with some unseasonably mild weather -- warm enough to step outside without a coat kind of weather. The sun was shining and I had no excuses for not getting outside and shooting some photos. Plus, it was about time to put our new camera lens to good use. 

I was telling a friend the other day how every year January and February roll around and I feel like I slip into a style rut. At that time in the year, I am tired of cold and I am eagerly awaiting spring. I find myself wearing lots of neutrals and lots of layers during these months. This sweater has been on repeat as well as everything else warm in my closet. Other than jeans, I have styled this piece with everything from leggings and boots to dresses and tights.

Even though the groundhog saw his shadow I have high hopes. I have my fingers crossed for a warm spring this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment