Friday, September 5, 2014

BREAKING ALL THE RULES










DressJillian Harris for Privilege Clothing, Booties: exact, DV by Dolce Vita 'Mani' boot (old), similar here and here, Necklace: exact, Nordstrom (unavailable), similar here

After almost a month away from blogging, many long days of house painting, and the start of another school year, I am finally back at it! Life has been what you may call "a little crazy" for this girl, her hubby, and new pup. We're doing our best to balance life in a new exciting chapter. 

Having said all of that...who's ready for fall? I know I am! In a way I feel like we skipped over summer this year. I can count the number of times I went to the pool this summer on one hand. And. That. Is. Not. Okay. Although I always miss the warmer weather, I cannot help but get caught up in all the fall fashion - it's my absolute favorite! I have never been one to follow the "no white after Labor Day" rule. A white boho dress paired with nude ankle booties is the perfect way to carry whites into fall! 

You may remember Elementary Style's first post, Inspired by Jilly, where I shared my love for Jillian Harris. When she came out with her own clothing line for Privilege Clothing Boutique I knew I would fall in love with her pieces. The Peggy Dress is fun, flirty, and can be worn many different ways. This sunflower field is a Dayton staple in the early fall. It's a perfect place for shooting pictures and I just couldn't pass it up! 

Happy September! Thanks for stopping by!

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment