Monday, September 29, 2014

WEEKEND THINGS










Is it just me, or is there never enough weekend time? As soon as I reach Friday afternoon I feel like I'm back to Sunday night mentally preparing for another work week. If only every weekend were a three day weekend! 

This past weekend Dan and I took a little extra time off work to do some traveling to visit friends and family. As we were packing up Friday afternoon, these pictures happened. I went against everything I always said I would do with a big dog and allowed our Piper up on our bed. Last week we started to notice a slight limp on one of her front legs and I just couldn't say no to letting her be in the most comfy place possible. Dan convinced me it was "doggy bed rest". I have a feeling she will be wanting up there much more often now. :-) 

Anyways, I just couldn't help but get out my camera and start snapping away at the adorableness. Plus, give you all a sneak peek at our new bedroom! We had such a fun, refreshing weekend spent with people we love. Hope everyone of you had an amazing weekend as well! 

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment