Monday, September 22, 2014

WALL ART ROUNDUP

Wall Art
1. Rifle Paper Co. / 2. Sugar Paper / 3. Minted / 4. Elizabeth Mayville / 5. Made by Girl / 6. f2images / 7. Sarah Swanson Design (as seen on Doctor's Closet) / 8. The Everygirl / 9. Sugar Paper / 10. The Everygirl / 11. Katie's Pencil Box (Dayton Local) / 12. Made by Girl / 13. Minted ( Dayton Local)

We are currently in the process of shopping for wall art for the two rooms we have been working on the past few months - our living room and bedroom. Repainting an entire house (including word work) has been a seemingly overwhelming task but we are taking it slow...a room at a time! I am happy to say that we are close to finishing two rooms in our home and I couldn't be happier about it. Adding the finishing touches to any room is always my favorite part. It's at this time when you finally start seeing all the pieces come together to create the room you imagined and planned for. If you follow me on Pinterest, you're probably tired of me clogging up your feed with all types of art. But, here are a few of my favorite pieces I've found so far! Enjoy!

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment