Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MEET ME IN PANAMA













HatJCREW, Tank: exact LC Lauren Conrad (old), similar here, JeansOld Navy, FlatsSole Society Lauryn in Frappe, SunglassesForever 21, BraceletsLily and Laura

So we're not quite in Panama, but that sure is how I feel every time I put on this hat. After trying on multiple hats for our trip to the beach this style and fit was the winner. It just so happened to be a JCREW outlet find that was on super sale too. Love when that happens! I loved pairing this hat with a simple black and white tank and relaxed boyfriend jeans for a casual dinner the other night. Not gonna lie. So far our trip has been wonderful! Great weather and even better company. This is the first week-long vacation we have taken alone since our honeymoon and we are loving the relaxed lifestyle so far. I have been in such good spirits the past few days with all this sunshine and warmth. I just might not come home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment