Friday, November 8, 2013

Airport Style


Airport Style

Well, we are off to Denver for a much needed long weekend to celebrate a friend's wedding! After two busy weeks I am excited for a little getaway. I have to say, I absolutely love to fly. Even more, I love "travel style" and being comfy yet chic while I am in the air. My biggest secret is layers. Layers, layers, layers. Being someone who is cold a lot, I know that airports and planes can often be on the chilly side. Therefore, I plan ahead by dressing in layers. This time I am layering a basic tee with a chic sweatshirt and a scarf. Sweatshirts are definitely having a huge moment this season. You can easily dress these up with statement jewelry pieces and even a pair of heels! Today I will be going for a more casual look with leggings, a scarf, and boots.

Another essential when I am flying includes a large tote to fit all my carry-on items in. This fall I have been loving my Phillip Lim for Target tote. I love filling it with magazines, books, my iPad, and planner. And who doesn't need a stylish watch to make sure they are on time for all their flights?

No comments:

Post a Comment