Friday, November 1, 2013

Something Foxy


When it comes to shopping for tops, I usually tend to lean more towards the neutral colors. Reason is I know they will go with anything and I can easily add a little bit of color to make them pop. If you were to look in my closet you would see quite a few black, tan, and grey sweaters. I have even had to ask Dan to not let me buy any more grey clothes. It's my weakness. I like to think that I have gotten better and I am now seeing all the fun things that are out there. One of my recent favorites is animal print sweaters! Now I must warn you, this isn't a trend you want to overdo. No one wants to see someone wearing a different animal on their shirt every day. However, it is fun to choose a favorite and wear it on occasion. For me, I have chosen the fox top. I like this one because it's cozy, fun and affordable! I especially like it paired with this black faux leather skirt from Target. I love dressing up the whole look with a bold statement necklace as well. Want to go for a more casual look? Wear your animal sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and favorite pair of flats.






SWEATER: exact Old Navy (old)similar Urban Outfitters and ASOS / other Old Navy , SKIRT: Target , SHOES: LC Lauren Conrad , PURSE: Kate Spade (as seen in Working Girl post) ,  NECKLACE: exact Forever 21 (old) / similar Target , Target, and ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment