Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gift Guide | For Him


For Him

I don't know about you ladies, but every year I have a hard time coming up with gift ideas for my man. Unlike women, men seem to never want anything. Whenever I ask my hubby what he'd like for Christmas I get the usual "white tee shirts, socks, and a pair of new jeans". I mean, I sure do love em' but I need something more exciting to work with than that! So here's the deal. I am going to do my best to help you all out by putting together a few of my favorite gifts ideas for all the men in our lives. A few essentials, some items I love, and a few ideas inspired by my husband. 

1. Lambswool Shawl-Collar Sweatshirt : This sweatshirt just screams cozy. I imagine snuggling up by the fire with my man in this. This would go perfect with dark wash jeans, a plaid scarf, and some fingerless gloves.

2. American Crew Pomade : This is a go-to item in my man's morning routine. It doesn't leave hair hard or crunchy, and it smells amazing! Added bonus for us women. 

3. The Sentry Leather Watch : I love the versatility of this watch. Your man could wear this dressed up or laid back. It will go with anything!

4. illy Coffee : One of Dan's favorites! He had this stuff in Rome, Italy a few years ago and loved it. Although a trip to Rome would be nice, you won't have to take a trip to Italy to get it...you can find it at your local grocery store. 

5. Jet iPhone 5 Wallet : For all of those men who got a new iPhone this year and need a new case. This one is a two-in-one wallet and iPhone case.

6. Clarks Desert Boot : I just love these. They are perfect for fall and winter weather and are really in this season. They come in a variety of colors too!

7. Paddle Your Own Canoe book : This book is one of the items on my guy's wish list this year. For all the manly men out there who love Ron Swanson, this is a must! 

8. Scott-Nichol Woolsthorpe Socks : Every guy loves new socks! Dan once told me if he had a new pair of socks to wear every day he would. These specific ones look nice and warm!

9. Factory Polar Bear Flannel Pajama Pant : One of my favorite traditions we have started is giving each other a new pair of Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. It's something I have always wanted to do and we will continue the tradition when we start a family of our own someday. Until then, I get to have fun finding fun flannel pants like these for my guy! 

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment