Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sweater Weather





I am a summer girl through and through, but there is definitely nothing I love more than a comfy oversized sweater. Is it possible to love the warm summer weather yet die over fall fashion at the same time? I am currently trying to soak up every last ounce of fall I can, knowing that months of bitter winter weather is right around the corner.

I picked up this fuzzy boyfriend cardigan during our recent trip to Denver. While I was trying things on in the dressing room I spilled my Starbucks all over the sweater I was wearing. Although I was happy to have something warm to change into, I will say that I would have purchased the sweater whether I had spilled my coffee or not. Its warm, big, and perfect for pairing with leggings. Even better...it was on the Nordstrom sale rack! If you love comfy oversized sweaters as much as I do this one is still available, and on sale! And for those of you who don't already know, Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns ALL THE TIME. It's like Black Friday and Cyber Monday all year long. Can't beat that!

SweaterNordstrom , LeggingsLC Lauren Conrad , Boots: exact Forever 21 (old) / similar Chinese Laundry and Nine West , WatchICE (currently on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment