Wednesday, July 23, 2014

ANNIVERSARY ROMPER









Well, I just got done sharing my favorite part of our trip to California...Sonoma! As I mentioned, Dan and I celebrated our two year wedding anniversary in Sonoma at the Kenwood Inn & Spa. After a much needed day at the spa and pool we freshened up for a romantic dinner at the Inn's restaurant. I absolutely love how easy rompers, playsuits, jumpsuits (whatever you want to call them) are. You put them on and wa-la - you have an instant outfit. All that's needed is some killer heels, wedges or sandals and a few accessories and you are good to go! I have been loving "backless" items this summer for some reason. It's something different I have never tried before and I love how it adds a little something extra to the outfit. To me style is all about experimenting with new things and stepping outside of your comfort zone every once in awhile. This piece was perfect for celebrating with my love of two years plus (and many more). 

No comments:

Post a Comment