Friday, July 25, 2014

MODERN DAY WALLPAPER


I have a love/hate relationship with wallpaper right now. Love because not only is it coming back, but in absolutely beautiful prints! Hate because I totally dislike removing it, making it hard for me ever think of installing it. If I had to choose between paint and wallpaper, paint would win 99% of the time. However, there have been a few wallpapered interiors that have caught my eye on Pinterest lately. We are currently in the middle of one of our first house projects...removing wallpaper. Four of the rooms in our home came with horrendous wallpaper in them which has me dreaming of prettier, more contemporary wallpaper. I've rounded up a few of my favorite designs for a more contemporary look. If only we had been blessed with walls like these instead of the plaid and Asian printed ones we are removing, life might have been a little bit easier. :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment