Thursday, July 17, 2014

WIDE LEG JUMPSUIT







JumpsuitKendall and Kylie for Pacsun, Wedges: Banana Republic (unavailable), similar here, Sunglasses: Forever 21

Alright, ladies. So about a month ago I had to stop into Pacsun to pick up something for someone (I haven't stepped foot in this shop since my high school days). Little did I know they are carrying a new(ish) line that I absolutely love! The line is Kendall and Kylie for Pacsun. Ok, so...yes, they are Kardashians, and yes their show can be a little ridiculous at times but it can also be pretty hilarious and they all have such wonderful senses of style. I don't know about you guys but I will totally turn on the show just to get some fashion inspiration from time to time. And how adorable is this wide leg floral jumpsuit?! I had been on the hunt for a jumpsuit for months it felt like and nothing seemed to fit me right. When I found this one I specifically loved the relax fit and open back. It was a perfect piece to wear for a day of wine tasting in Napa! They already have me looking forward to their fall line. If you are loving it as much as I do, go check out their summer collection online! And at such affordable prices you won't be sorry you did.

XO,

Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. What size was this if you don't mind me asking it? I love it! Does it run big?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an XS. I would say it runs pretty true to size. :-)

      Delete
  2. your jumpsuit is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete