Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Inspired by Jilly


Fall is in full swing and there is nothing I love more than a cozy knit to keep me warm. This sweatshirt dress has been a go-to item for me this fall. I love dressing up cozier items by pairing them with heels or boots, statement jewelry pieces and bold prints. The possibilities with this dress are endless! I first found this dress when Jillian Harris posted it on her blog here. I saw it and immediately knew I loved it. I splurged a little on the dress itself, but paired it with pieces I already had and therefore spent significantly less on the look. So, I would like to officially send a huge "thank you" to Jilly for introducing me to this fall favorite.






DRESS: exact Urban Outfitters unavailable, similar Piperlime & ASOS , BOOTS: exact Forever 21 unavailable, similar Steve Madden & Charlotte Russe , BAG: Phillip Lim for Target , BRACELETILY Couture , WATCHICE

1 comment: