Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Restyle: The Jilly Dress


I am happy to announce this very special part of the blog. I am big on collecting key pieces and learning how I can restyle them into a whole new look. Elementary Style started with a post about this grey sweatshirt dress that was see on and inspired by Jillian Harris (love her). By adding a leopard print infinity scarf and switching up the boots, I easily created a new outfit. I call this "restyling" and I will be featuring many posts on the blog that do this. With pieces like this dress, who doesn't want to learn how they can wear it multiple ways?

Another thing I am loving these days is combat boots. You can wear them during the summer with a pair of cut-off jean shorts, then transition them to fall with a warmer dress, jeans, or leggings. I promise you will be seeing more of these guys soon! 



DRESS: as seen in Inspired by Jilly post , SCARF: exact gift / similar Forever 21 and Nordstrom , BOOTS: Target 



No comments:

Post a Comment