Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blogger Official


I sit here with excitement and nerves as I write my first post. I have wanted to start a blog for awhile now, and can't believe it's actually happening. Finally, after over a year of "research" and planning, here it is! I am happy to enter the world of blogging and I can't wait to share some of the things closest to my heart. By day I go by Mrs. Brown, but I am so very excited to have this space to talk about lifestyle, fashion, and design and give advice to those who ask for it. I will share some of my personal style and try to re-create some of my favorite looks as a true "Girl on a Budget" who loves mixing quality items with style "steals". I have been inspired by so many other bloggers and Pinterest posts that I hope I can do some of the same through Elementary Style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment