Friday, October 25, 2013

Working Girl


As some of you know, I started a new job this fall. Luckily for me slouchy pants are one of the top trends this season. You can find these pajama-like pants in almost any color and print, but you definitely can't ever go wrong with black. Even better? This pair was under $20! What I love so much about these pants is how they can be worn dressed down with a tee for weekend errands or dressed up with heels for work. There is certainly nothing I love more than an extremely versatile piece! Check out some of my favorite slouchy pant finds below.







TOPHM in white , PANTS: exact T.J. Maxx/ similar Vince Camuto and Hive & Honey , SHOESSole Society , BAG: exact Kate Spade (old) / similar ASOS and Zara , BRACELETILY 

The Slouchy Pant

Hive & Honey olive green pants
piperlime.gap.com


Kenneth Cole elastic pants
kennethcole.com


H&M stretch waist pants
$24 - hm.com


H&M stretch waist pants
$24 - hm.com

2 comments:

  1. with a statement gold bracelet like that, do you have to commit to all yellow gold vs silver/white gold? loving this blog, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I would keep all my jewelry yellow gold with that piece.

    ReplyDelete