Friday, April 18, 2014

FLORAL CROP TOP







Top: Lush Print Woven Crop Top, Nordstrom (unavailable), similar herehere, and here, Skirt: Target (unavailable), similar here, Booties: Kacie Peep Toe Bootie, Target, BraceletILY Couture

Let me just start by saying this outfit made me feel very "Zoe Hart", which if you know me well, is the TV personality's style I envy the most (in the best way possible). Whoever is responsible for her wardrobe is a total style genius. I have to admit, Hart of Dixie is quite possibly the cheesiest television show of all time. However, I just can't help myself from watching Ms. Zoe Hart prance around Bluebell every week in all sorts of things that make me swoon. Good work Rachel Bilson and HOD Wardrobe Stylist! 

I have worn this faux leather skirt many times before. It is a staple in my closet and I love finding new ways to style it. I especially love the mix of feminine and edgy in this outfit. I have never been brave enough to try the ever-so-popular crop top until now. After trying this floral one you better believe I will be looking for ways to incorporate more of them into my wardrobe this spring and summer. And yes, they CAN be styled in many classy ways! 

If you decide to try a crop top for the first time or are loving everything floral right now, feel free to share how you style them! Also, here is one of my favorite and similar looks from Zoe Hart for your enjoyment. 


Image Via InStyle

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment