Thursday, April 10, 2014

PASTEL PRETTY



So excited to share my first ever collaboration with Chloe of Nomad en Vogue! I have loved Chloe's sense of style since I first stumbled upon her blog about a year ago. She is one of the many bloggers that inspired me to start Elementary Style. What I love about Chloe is her ability to mix a variety of styles and price points to create classic yet flawless looks. Not to mention, she is a total southern sweetheart! After looking through her blog it's easy to see that she isn't afraid to try new things and she has fun with it - make sure to check out her oh-so inspiring looks! 

Chloe and I decided to put some of spring's hottest trends to use for this collaboration: pastels and monochromatic looks. I decided to share a semi-monochromatic lilac look, while Chloe will be sharing a full monochromatic pale pink look today on her blog (which I absolutely adore). 

When it comes to lilac, I am 110% crushing on this hue and I can't seem to get enough of it. Although I tend to lean more toward classic neutral pieces, I love throwing new pops of color into my daily wardrobe, and it sure has been easy to do this spring! Even with this monochromatic pastel look I decided to mix in some bright white and nude because it felt more "me". I have been wanting to try a midi skirt this season and when I spotted this one I knew it was the one. Even better, I knew it would be a perfect piece for this exciting collab. See additional photos and outfit details below!











Crop TopASOSMidi SkirtASOS, also similar here and herePumps: Sole Society Giselle Almond Toe Pump in Adobe (unavailable), similar hereSatchel Bag in LilacASOSPastel Points NecklaceJewelmint and Confection CuffJewelmint

XO,

Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this look! That skirt is gorgeous!
    Just discovered your blog and I'm so glad that I did! :)
    Now following you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I am glad you found the blog and happy you are enjoying it. :-)

      Delete