Tuesday, April 29, 2014

GEO FLORAL SHORTS










TopASOS, Shorts: exact, ASOS (low in stock), similar herehere and here, BootiesTarget (black unavailable), similar here, Bag: Kate Spade (old). 

Almost a month after returning from our beach trip, I am finally getting around to sharing my final look from the week! They always say to save the best for last, and these shorts were definitely one of my favorite looks of the week. After being inspired by Dr. Zoe Hart once again and her ability to rock a variety of adorable shorts on Hart of Dixie, I decided to break away from the ever so common cut-off jean shorts and opt for a dressier evening look. When the weather turns warm dresses become my go-to. I could wear a sun or maxi dress every day of the summer if I had to. However, I am definitely looking forward to lovely printed shorts this season. I was also very excited to re-style this boxy crop top worn here. The possibilities with this top are endless! Check out the Zoe Hart version below. 


Image via Pinterest

XO,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment