Thursday, January 23, 2014

Geo Prints





SweaterBoo Hoo, Top: exact H&M (unavailable), similar here, BottomsOld Navy, BootiesDV 'Mani' Boot, Bag: Kate Spade

The geo print is one that seems to be everywhere you look right now. I loved this sweater when I first found it on ASOS. I do this thing where I see something I really like, then for some reason I wait and wait to purchase it and when I finally go to add it to my shopping cart it's sold out or no longer available in my size. I like to tell myself this is "smart shopping", but I've really got to get better at this! Anyways, as you probably guessed that is exactly what happened to this sweater. I was once again bummed and was determined to start the hunt to find another one similar. I was so pleased when I found this sweater from Boo Hoo that was not only identical, but also just as affordable. These 'Mani' boots were a birthday gift from my hubby and I have been living in them the past few months. I personally love the way the wine colored cardigan compliments the contrast zip on the back of the 'Mani' boots. Good news! This Aztec cardi is still available in five different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment