Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little Black (Faux Leather) Dress | 3 Ways

Little Black (Faux Leather) Dress





This recent Target find puts an edgy twist on the classic LBD. After spotting it a few weeks ago, I have yet to stop thinking about it. And coming in under $30, this one can't be beat! Here are three ways I would style the dress: casual, dressy, and boho inspired. Thinking ahead to spring, I would wear Option 01. for a casual date night out with my hubby. I love the Anthropologie elephant scarf and the My Jewel Candy baby snake earrings, which were worn by Rachel Bilson on The Hart of Dixie (style swoon). Option 02. is one way you can incorporate some radiant orchid into your wardrobe (see Winter Mix-up). I would love wearing this option to a mid-winter wedding. It is almost time to make the switch to pastel hues and this statement necklace does just that! Option 03. would be perfect for a weekend trip to the market or brunching with some girl friends. Tell me, how would you style this piece? 

No comments:

Post a Comment