Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Meet Lyle





GlassesWarby Parker Lyle, Sweater: exact Nordstrom Rack (unavailable), similar here and here, Booties: exact Old Navy (unavailable), similar here and here

First of all, I want to share how happy my heart is that it's mid-January and Starbucks still has red cups! Seriously loving this. Now moving onto the exciting part about this post. Friends, meet Lyle. The new set of frames that has my heart pounding.

When I recently found out it was time to update my prescription (yes, seven years is way too long to wait), I knew I wanted to purchase my new frames from Warby Parker. I seriously cannot stop telling people about this place. Not only are the glasses to die for, but they are affordable too (under $100 for anti-reflective lenses and frames). For designer glasses you can't beat that price! This is another company that gives back. Just one more reason I love them. For each pair of glasses purchased, Warby Parker provides a pair to someone in need. At first I was a little skeptical about purchasing a pair of frames online. Glasses are something you like to try on to make sure they fit the size of your face. Warby Parker knows this too. That's why they have an "at home try-on" program. Choose five of your favorite frames and WP will send them to you for free. I'll say that one more time. FREE! You get to keep them for five days, try them on, get feedback from friends and family and then send them back. They will even call your doctor to get your prescription when you go to order your first pair. Buying these stylish glasses could not be any easier!
Here are my five favorites frames. All of which were included in my Home Try-On.

1. Lyle in English Oak (the winners!)
2. Welty in Plum Marblewood
3. Preston in Sandlewood Matte
4. Winston in Lunar Fade (worn by Emily Maynard)
5. Chamberlain in Saddle Sage


1 comment:

  1. The glasses are very nice to see and looks great to see and looks very different to see.Thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Eyeglasses Online

    ReplyDelete